An oasis of calm and health.
Our farm House is located on the Eugubine hills, immersed among oak and pine woods, in a suggestive position only 18 Km away from Gubbio and 23 Km from Assisi.
The Santo Stefano Farm House is a small structure divided in two buildings: the building on the ground floor is used as restaurant, whereas in the other farmhouse there are our apartments.
The whole construction extends upon a 50 hectares ground, which is ideal for walks and excursions in the unique and unblemished environment that Umbria offers. In the vicinity you can also see the ruins of a XV century monastery.
The nice family management ensures a warm hospitality, but the real success of Santo Stefano is its versatility. First of all, it is ideal for who loves going on holiday with his/her partner. This country experience gives you the opportunity of having and enjoying the beautiful sunset and walking hand in hand.
It is also the perfect holiday for groups of friends that want to have a good time living the Umbrian country lifestyle. Moreover, it is excellent for families: in our agriturismo you can lodge in comfortable and spacious apartments. Finally, the Santo Stefano farm House is the right place for who loves relax and art, since it is near to the most important and beautiful towns and cities of Umbria.
- Festa dei Ceri :: (Holy Candles feast) :: 15 May
- Palio della Balestra (Crossbow Palio) :: last Sunday of May
- Processione del cristo morto (Procession of the dead Christ) Good Friday
- Festa di Calendimaggio (Calendimaggio feast) - Assisi :: 3 May
- Valfabbrica :: Fish festival :: July
- Carbonesca :: Polenta and sausages festival :: 26 July – 3 August
- Casacastalda :: Spaghetti and typical food festival :: 3 -15 August
||Small and middle-sized
dogs are accepted here